Telefonnummer des Veranstalters +41 43 819 16 40
- Replay on the topic "Risk-Based Fire Safety Regulation" (ENGLISH)
25. Mai 2021 - 31. März 2022
16:30 - 23:00
This is a Replay on the topic “Risk-based Fire Safety”. All records are in English.
Fire protection, which is not implemented according to the standard scheme of the VKF fire protection regulations, is gaining more and more ground. By no means are these building projects therefore not VKF-compliant. The prescriptive fire protection regulations allow for such deviating solutions by means of argumentation, provision of evidence and engineering methods.
Several speakers from the national as well as international environment will explain risk-based, performance-oriented and comparative (engineering) methods as well as their practical application with corresponding working methods. What is happening in the field of standardization and codes? These developments will also be highlighted. Of course, fire protection in the context of sustainability and cost efficiency must not be missing either.
The topics in this replay:
- Risk-based Fire Safety Regulation at the example of Australia – Dr. Brian Ashe
- Risk-Informed Fire Design – Dr. IJsbrand van Straalen
- Fast forward with fire safety engineering in Europe! – Dr. Kees Both
- Risk-based Fire Safety Design in a BIM Environment – Michael Strömgren
Veranstaltungsort: SAVE E-Learning, SAVE-Replay-Webinare und -Aufzeichnungen
Telefon: +41 43 819 16 40
Veranstaltungsort Webseite: www.save.ch/courses
Nachfolgend finden Sie die Liste der SAVE-Online-Kurse / E-Learning / Replay-Webinare